Aiming High Activities
A wide variety of activities are available for children and young people aged 0-25 years old with a Special Educational Need/Disability (SEND).
- Activities include trips out, sports, youth clubs, outdoor activities and much more!
- Some activities are open to the whole family while other activities are for children and young people to attend independently.
- Children and young people can access a set amount of FREE activities each month (usually 1 a month with extra during school holidays).
- Access to additional activities can be made by making a financial contribution.
- The Lifeskills and Independence Service is available for 11-25 year olds who need a higher level of support.
To find out what is on and where, please see the directories at the bottom of this page. Bookings for June 2019 are now being taken. July and August 2019 activities can be booked from 1st June 2019.
To book places or to ask any questions please call 0300 111 8007 (Option 5)